Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this is a commercial from our local radio station, and they have to pull off this ad because the nurses and their union thinks it's degrading their profession...

Here it's the link:

http://www.z95.com/upload/tv_spot_hospital.mov

I don't see that as a problem...if there's a commercial like this with a whole bunch of hot girls as pharmacists I would be frilled to see this~

PS this is the pic of the leader of the local nurse union:

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ah i see...personally I prefer Burnette more than blonde.

and also call me weird but big boobs aren't my type...as long as it's the right size :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Hot ass pharmacists you say? My brother is in a Pharmacy program and they did a first year white coat ceremony yesterday... OMG!!! There are sooooo many hot chics in the pharm program!!!!!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
hair color doesn't matter to me anymore...as long as they're intelligent and has a sense of humor...like mine preferably :D

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TSX 'R' US said:
Hot ass pharmacists you say? My brother is in a Pharmacy program and they did a first year white coat ceremony yesterday... OMG!!! There are sooooo many hot chics in the pharm program!!!!!
well not in Vancouver though...they all look like geeks...with some exceptions of course!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Kanon23 said:
well not in Vancouver though...they all look like geeks...with some exceptions of course!
oh there's a few geeks...and they're hot as well!! :nod:

·
Registered
390 Posts
what u expect?????

in this time and age its about policitical correctness

the head of nurse union don't wanna make it shown that nurse are portrayed that way

i mean if its like this why don't we just forget about tv all together???

gees stupid ppl with too much time on thier hands

spend more time on health care thne a stupid commercial

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
hospital sponge bath... ugh... not what it's cracked up to be ...*bad memories...

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cyde said:
hospital sponge bath... ugh... not what it's cracked up to be ...*bad memories...
What happened? Some nurse looks like the union leader gave you one and touch your "pee pee"? :mecry:

Just kidding my friend

1 - 20 of 21 Posts