Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Anyone knows of a good shop for wheel alignment and balancing in lower mainland Vancouver BC.

Thanks.
AS

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Hi guys,

Anyone knows of a good shop for wheel alignment and balancing in lower mainland Vancouver BC.

Thanks.
AS
Look for a shop that will do roadforce. They balance the wheels my simulating a road on the tires. Not sure where they have it in Vancouver. I think most of the Canadian tire's have it.

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Look for a shop that will do roadforce. They balance the wheels my simulating a road on the tires. Not sure where they have it in Vancouver. I think most of the Canadian tire's have it.
^ = $$$ if I remember correctly. If you don't have an issue, I would just get the normal balance and then alignment. I could be wrong though!! But I was supposed to be charged like $60-90 per wheel, but I got it done for free.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
^ = $$$ if I remember correctly. If you don't have an issue, I would just get the normal balance and then alignment. I could be wrong though!! But I was supposed to be charged like $60-90 per wheel, but I got it done for free.

It shouldn't be that much. Regular price for road force balancing, probably $60-$80 for all 4 wheels. If not, less. Just the type of machine they use. Alignment should be around $100.

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts