Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had to start a new thread, I've looked at every possible wheel thread and cant seem to find any pictures or information on camber wear for the fitment im looking at. I will be doing fender roll & pull if required. I daily drive my car so need some tsxclub ideas. So these are the following sizes that im looking at:

Option:

1) 18x8 +24.

2)18x8.5 +30

3) 18x9 +37

4) 18x9.5 +43

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have 19x8.5 all around. +38 in front, +23 in rear. 225/35/19 tires. Tucking tire both front and rear. No rubbing. Camber kit in rear is set to -2.75. Front and rear fenders are rolled, slight pull. Daily driven

Dunno if that helps but good luck!

·
Registered
258 Posts
ive got 17x9 +45 enkei rpf01 wheels with 245-40R17 tires and a 5mm spacer on all four corners. Not lowered enough on the neuspeed super cup kit. 1.7 front 1.5 rear. negative camber is 2.4. tire wear in the rear was minimal. toe out of whack is what will eat the tires....but im sure you know that. lol

lemme know if you need pictures

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive got 17x9 +45 enkei rpf01 wheels with 245-40R17 tires and a 5mm spacer on all four corners. Not lowered enough on the neuspeed super cup kit. 1.7 front 1.5 rear. negative camber is 2.4. tire wear in the rear was minimal. toe out of whack is what will eat the tires....but im sure you know that. lol

lemme know if you need pictures
Thanks, pics would be great. I was looking into the enkei rpfo1 at one point but wanted the discontinued version rpfo1 Rc.

I have 19x8.5 all around. +38 in front, +23 in rear. 225/35/19 tires. Tucking tire both front and rear. No rubbing. Camber kit in rear is set to -2.75. Front and rear fenders are rolled, slight pull. Daily driven

Dunno if that helps but good luck!
19's probably to big for my setup/ NY roads, thanks for showing specs and information.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have looked atleast 50 threads in the wheel gallery, and I have some what of an idea. Just looking for any further information i can find.

why don't you check the wheel gallery, that may help you with some of your questions.

·
fresh to death
2,643 Posts
what is your exact question about camber wear...?
keep in mind that different tires will wear out at different rate...

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Overall in other wheel threads memebers have placed pictures and wheel specs. I will also like to know with their drop how much camber there using? And for the wheel fitments above what would be the better option. Not sure if that breaks it down.
Thanks

what is your exact question about camber wear...?
keep in mind that different tires will wear out at different rate...

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, been on there to and pretty much thats what im lookin for and to see if there are others members here with that exact information as well. Appreicate the help.

heres a good place to start...

doesnt show drops and camber though, but theres pics...

hope this helps...

RIMTUCK.com - Search Results - Data

·
instagram:emseecoy
1,337 Posts
All the sizes you mentioned will look almost exactly the same when you install it on the car in terms of flushness. In the end, its all about preference on how wide of a rim you want, how much tire stretch you want, or (depending on the rim) how much lip you want.

I'm running 18x8.5 +30 with 225/40 with stock camber, roll, no pull, no finger gap drop.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
sorry to jack your thread.... who here are running mugen gp and what tire size u running.? im thining of running 215/40/18 or 225/35/18

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
I'm currently running 225/45/18 with 15mm spacer front n back... I have a 1 finger gap all around with a slight poke.... the front fender liner was tucks n will be rolling my rears this week... I really don't want to run front camber kit so I was lookin into running 215/40/18 with a drop ..will that suffic with the front n have natural camber up front? also looking at hankook ventus v12 tires?

·
I <3 Stance
390 Posts
I'm running 225/45 on 18x9.5+12 all around front I pulled and rolled a bit with -3.5 camber and rear I have pull and rolled with -4.5 camber lowers on Megan coilovers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts