Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just started looking through my 08 TSX I just bought for the wrench for the locking lug nuts and can't seem to find it anywhere. Any idea where they may hide these or how I go about getting a new one if it can't be found. Sure hope I don't get a flat I'd be screwed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glove box, by the spare tire
I looked in both places and it wasn't their. I contacted the woman who owned the car before me and she had know idea where it is. Looks like I'm going to have to figure out where and how to get a new one. I hope I don't get a flat in the mean time. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
You can goto the dealer or a mechanic shop to get the locks removed. You can buy new oem, aftermarket or just put regular lugs on

·
Registered
227 Posts
i took mine off as soon as i got my car, i hate the locking wheel nuts, the key is ether missing somewhere or it breaks, if i were you, i would go to acura and or honda and have them take the lug nuts off and just install regular wheel nuts on, and buy aftermarket nuts for aftermarket wheels, lol

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Have you checked the foam piece that holds your jack and jack tools? There's a spot for it in the opening of the hook tool. I hope that makes sense.

·
I like rice
433 Posts
Try the center console (arm rest) or the not an ashtray.

If you cant find it, go to an acura dealer and they can remove it for you. Or they might just sell you a new key.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I've looked everywhere and no luck. I'm going to go to the dealer and have them taken off and replace with regular lug nuts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts