Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can auto acura TSX squel tires? And I dont mean with (hand)brake or whatever, but just like when you put pedal to the metal, does it squeel at all? Just wondering. And this is for autos. 6 speeds obviously can always do it even if car has 100 HP.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
should spin not very long but atleast for a 3 seconds.. I dont think anyone has tried it yet as most people are still braking in their car..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Haris said:
Can auto acura TSX squel tires? And I dont mean with (hand)brake or whatever, but just like when you put pedal to the metal, does it squeel at all? Just wondering. And this is for autos. 6 speeds obviously can always do it even if car has 100 HP.
I would imagine you could. You would need to take traction control and all the others off. But hell, it can be done.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
37 Posts
I THINK IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE ROAD CONDITION AND IF YOU ARE TAKING OFF STRAIGHT OR MAKING A SLIGHT TURN. THE TRANSMISSION IS MADE TO GIVE A LITTLE SO SURE THE TIRE WILL SQUEAL IN THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCE. IF IT DID NOT THEN WE WOULD BE REPLACING TRANNY'S ALL DAY LONG.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts