Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I Heart my TSX !!!!
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello members, its been a while since i posted on here, here are some teaser pics, sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, any comments are welcome, and of course haters can hate haha !

·
I Heart my TSX !!!!
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
needs more low in the front. lol. too poke as well IMHO. car looks pretty clean nonetheless.

·
I Heart my TSX !!!!
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any fender work? If so, just a roll in the rear or what?

Car looks good! I wish I would have bought a darker color.
rear quarters are rolled, with the roads in North Dakota, at the height im at im already scrapping the front lip, I had it lower, just cant do it, the lip is getting tore up with it lower haha

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Hawaii
1,506 Posts
what kind of lip is that? nice blacked out headlights and stance :D

·
I Heart my TSX !!!!
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what kind of lip is that? nice blacked out headlights and stance :D
The lip is a knock off mugen, all urathane. Got it from eBay it was 100 shipped, thanks for all the comments members !

·
SLOWTSX
735 Posts
The lip is a knock off mugen, all urathane. Got it from eBay it was 100 shipped, thanks for all the comments members !
Just ordered the same lip I think to rock while my Aspec is in for paint ( my aspec's paint is already flaking off from bashing into the ground daily )

How was the fitment?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Hawaii
1,506 Posts
Wow, its urethane and not bad for the price too... Hows the fitment?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,227 Posts
Any side shots?
uhm, I think to pull it off you neEd to go lower and add more camber in the front. The gap makes it look "Funny". Just my opinion.

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
go lower, EVERYWHERE the roads suck so please dont use the "roads here suck" excuse , you have to pay to play so pay or dont play ;) if you go lower ill prob like it but too much poke and too high almost could be passed off as a 4x4

1 - 18 of 18 Posts