Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
i'm planning on buying either a tsx or a accord...i want to put 19's on it...yes, i want it for show, not racing! So, I live in canada and rims are hella expensive...especially 19's....please let me know websites of places or catalogs of places in the U.S. that have nice rims, chrome prefered at a good deal...thanks

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
chill604 said:
i'm planning on buying either a tsx or a accord...i want to put 19's on it...yes, i want it for show, not racing! So, I live in canada and rims are hella expensive...especially 19's....please let me know websites of places or catalogs of places in the U.S. that have nice rims, chrome prefered at a good deal...thanks
Many many places sell rims you can search google for best prices thats how i find everything i need :D

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
JayDub said:
Try www.onlinetires.com and ask for Mike.
I just purchased a pair and he gave me the best price out of the other sites I checked. I bought 18" KR7's in Hyper black. It's like a smoked chrome. I got 5 rims w/o tires for 696.00 shipped.
nice rims

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Braydogg said:
:D .... they have these in 19"....under 2k......whatcha think??
Although 19's are abit too big for me since i am in NY with so many pot holes they look very nice on the TSX! go for it show us some pics.

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
i am gonna wait till after the winter .....but thats one of my options ....im gonna post some pics of the TSX in the pic forum...I used to have a 2001 civic .....and I had some momo tuners and they look sweet but the biggest they have is 18x8 sweet rims!!

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
here is a pic of the momo tuner...they are pretty light too

Attachments

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
also konig trouble avail in 18" and 19 "s...sweet also

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
The Wheel Supply

Call and ask for Sander - and tell him Luwin sent you and he will take care of you -

Whatever you don't find on the site, he can get for you!! :D

I love the look of 19's, especially on a sport sedan. Go for it!! :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
JayDub said:
Try www.onlinetires.com and ask for Mike.
I just purchased a pair and he gave me the best price out of the other sites I checked. I bought 18" KR7's in Hyper black. It's like a smoked chrome. I got 5 rims w/o tires for 696.00 shipped.
those are hot..........do they come in 19"s?? BTW what's the offset on those??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts