Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find the right fog lights I have 1 on passenger side and there is not one on drivers side! I just got this car 4 months ago and the switch is on light switch and I'm not sure why someone would put 1 fog light on and not another? As well I have 1 backup light and 1 park light what do I ask for help please

·
Registered
1 Posts
For fog lights Check offerup or rockauto.com.
For the rear lights swap out the bulbs left side to right side and see if they work. if they do replace both sides.

·
Registered
176 Posts
First thing to remember, our OEM fog lights just suck. Can't put it any simpler than that. If I'm not stopped in a dark area, I can't tell the fog lights are actually on. My Tacoma, on the other hand, has "just OK" fog lights. I can definitely see when they come on, and I just purchased a set of Diode Dynamics fog lights to upgrade them.

Can't remember where I bought my replacement Acura fog light assembly, but I went with a less expensive aftermarket. I wasn't going to pay OEM prices for poor performance.

Bottom line: don't expect much after installing your new fog lights. You'll barely notice they're on. (Worst performing fog lights I've ever had, and I've been driving for decades.)

·
Registered
260 Posts
agreed on OEM Fogs worthlessness. i had LED and HID in the OEM housing and they still didn't do much of anything. After a bulb died i decided to give the morimoto fogs a try and they're great. They really fill in the gaps of the low beams and give you a consistent beam of light across the entire front of the vehicle, filling in the peripheral and directly in front of the car where the low beams miss. Helps you spot potholes and wildlife off in the woods. Bit more blue than i would like though, noticeably more blue than the philips xtreme vision Gen 2 D2S low beams i'm running.

If you want a cheap fog light, hit me up. i've got a couple OEM and depo fogs for an 06-08 in the garage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts