Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mr GenK-JomBLo
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered stuffs from US for CAi and DC header but they told me "out of stock" after 2 weeks of waiting ... damnnnnnn ...

anyway, does anyone know where can I get CAI injen and DC Sport header in Australia. ??

Thanks mate

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Send a PM to Noel and ask, because he is located in Australia. He maybe able to help you out.

·
Mr GenK-JomBLo
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DIGGZ said:
yes .. this is good one but I just wondering if there are some retail shops in oz instead of importing stuffs from states.

·
2004 TSX & 2007 R1
148 Posts
i can probably help you out... i send stuff off the country alot.... up to you if you want to pay the shipping ebay will be the same unless you do local... pick-up...

check out the site... www.CarsOption.com i don't think you should get the headers though.. i have heard to many bad reviews about them.. but once again it's up to you..hhahahha....

i am still building myself... so let me know what you think...

PS to bad the tsx is my daily drive!!! i would love to fix up this car... hahhaha

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
genk-jomblo said:
I ordered stuffs from US for CAi and DC header but they told me "out of stock" after 2 weeks of waiting ... damnnnnnn ...

anyway, does anyone know where can I get CAI injen and DC Sport header in Australia. ??

Thanks mate
it must have been you that email me yesterday and today. Did you get my latest reply?

·
Mr GenK-JomBLo
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wholehyper said:
it must have been you that email me yesterday and today. Did you get my latest reply?
I didn;t get any emails from you.
can you resend again ? or simply reply here ... :)

·
Mr GenK-JomBLo
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wholehyper said:
anyway do you have DC Sports header in stock ? coz its very hard to get this stuff.

i'm interested to buy
1. Injen CAI
2. DC Sports header

do you have msn ? if so then add me :
[email protected] for faster conversation.

thanks mate

·
Mr GenK-JomBLo
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wholehyper said:
I got your email anyway ... :)
I didn't know if wholehyper is the same with tsxparts.com ....

dont forget to add me into your MSN. Thanks

·
Premium Member
187 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
genk-jomblo said:

Thanks mate
hey mate
i saw it on ebay at the moment for 1k
good Luck

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have no idea what is an Injen CAI & DC sports header. What is it???

genk-jomblo said:
anyway do you have DC Sports header in stock ? coz its very hard to get this stuff.

i'm interested to buy
1. Injen CAI
2. DC Sports header

do you have msn ? if so then add me :
[email protected] for faster conversation.

thanks mate

·
soon to be euro
16 Posts
i put jdm headers on my integra ( of the jap type R ) got them from jdm yard . i belive there is a jdm type R in the euro aswell so maybe you could try these . the headers made a huge difference to my integra so they mught do the same for the accord

1 - 14 of 14 Posts