Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm wondering if anyone know where in Vancouver I can buy interior LED lights for cheap (< $40). I need the following: 2 x map lights, 1 dome light, 2 door courtesy lights and 4 x vanity lights (not necessarily needed).

I went on eBay to look, but the shipping and the duty is going to make it way overpriced.

I also found one Vancouver local site (http://cartoka.com/catalog/index.php) which I bought from for license plate white LEDs and some blue LEDs for door lights, but they don't carry the other types of LEDs for the interior.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pally777

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the website links guys, but I wanted something that's local to Canada at least. Ebay is all US sellers and so is superbrightleds.com

·
Platinum Member
2,469 Posts
if u are interested in changing ur tail lights as well I have a couple sets of spiderLEDs look like this:

borrowed from ebay/www.ijdmtoy.com

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I heard those aren't bright enough in the distance vs OEM lights. IMO, I think usually only OEM LED taillights ever look good.

·
UBC Elec Engineering
21 Posts
i just got my led package from the same ebay store as icemiko and installed them. they look great. seller is quick with shipment and delivered as described.

and how can you go wrong with free shipping?

·
Platinum Member
2,469 Posts
i just got my led package from the same ebay store as icemiko and installed them. they look great. seller is quick with shipment and delivered as described.

and how can you go wrong with free shipping?
He tricked you!! shipping is included IN the price!!! It was just an illusion...that's why it looks like its free shipping... hahahhahahahahaha JK!!! OK OK I'll stop now. LOL!!

·
UBC Elec Engineering
21 Posts
He tricked you!! shipping is included IN the price!!! It was just an illusion...that's why it looks like its free shipping... hahahhahahahahaha JK!!! OK OK I'll stop now. LOL!!
you're probably right.. but the price for us in canada makes it cheaper than the other ones ive found. plus when another member gets it and recommends it, you know it works :p

·
Platinum Member
2,469 Posts
you're probably right.. but the price for us in canada makes it cheaper than the other ones ive found. plus when another member gets it and recommends it, you know it works :p
Totally understand...because I originally recommended it to icemiko LOL.. I have the same ones too!!;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts