Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LannyM said:
Here's a 20" x 10"; notice the widebody kit required to make them fit.

With a factory offset of 55 on a 7" wide wheel, pretty much anything with a lip will stick out.

Have any of you seen this wide body kit?

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
marinetsx is the guys name...the fender flares are custom its not an actual "kit"

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
I don't think the Mugen concept or prototype body components or even all of the performance parts are available. As far as I'm concerned, there is no one running a wide bodykit CL7 in Japan for racing purposes. Therefore I don't expect to see any road use replicates endorsed as yet.

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
well the only wide body kit I know of rite now that might fit the TSX is the one from KenStyle but it's for the wagon..?
any help here guys?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Cyde said:
well the only wide body kit I know of rite now that might fit the TSX is the one from KenStyle but it's for the wagon..?
any help here guys?
for wagon only :tard:

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
the wide body kit fits on wagon perfectly..
but i guess u can do some work to fit onto a TSX

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
In all seriousness, I don't see a need for a widebody CL7/9. The whole purpose of widebody is to incorporate the wider wheels along with wider contact patch instead of it sticking out beyond the lines of the exterior styling primarily for aerodynamics in racing. All else is just for show when the factory contact patch is sufficient for 95% of all driving conditions.

·
Registered
112 Posts
True Noel, but you forget one thing. Widebody is [email protected]#ng cool. I'd kill(maybe) to have a widebody on mine. Not only does it look mean as hell coming at you, but you're also unique, cause there's not many out there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts