Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm into detailing my car and am starting to take car care seriously (not that I haven't been doing that :p ). So for starters I want to get these products (supposedly the best in the industry) but don't know where they are available in the Vancouver area, more specifically Richmond. Does anyone know?

1. Zaino - They have mail order from Auto Emporium in Ontario but I'd like it better to buy it off a local store if possible.
2. 3M products - Heard some of them are real good. Anyone seen these products here?

I know Mother's and Meguiar's are very good products and can be easily had at affordable prices at Canadian Tire but I'd go for the even better ones for I think my car deserves it. :gapteeth:

Thanks for the help. Black cars are a bitch to look after that's for sure but I guess that's the price to pay for liking that color. :grinno:

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
the 3m stuff is hard to come by now, less and less places carry it, it's more of an order thing that pro's use that they get from the 3m rep

i have ordered 3m wax, and just just recieved my 3m clay bar, people try comparing mothers and meguires. but nothing compares to 3m

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seems like these products are not easily accessible here. Oh well the only other way is to buy it from the US and have it shipped here but I guess we all know how much hassle there is with Canada Customs, one of the worse Customs department I've ever had to deal with. They want to squeeze every cent of possible duty out of you and they retain shipments for looooong period of time to 'inspect' them. Sometimes you just wanna drive across the border and get it instead LOL.

I emailed Zaino Bros Canada and the person said they have a distributor in Vancouver. I am waiting for his reply on the exact details of said distributor. Stay tuned! :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright guys, for those who are interested in getting the Zaino Show Car kit, it's available here in Vancouver!

Aroma Group
353 West 7th Ave
604 872 7272

Mon-Sat 9am-5pm

Show car kit sells for $135. Same kit as this: http://www.zaino.ca/kit.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts