Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Stunnin On These Haters!!
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if n e one knows where i can order honda/acura fluids? been wanting to order oem fluids for some maintenance coming up soon

thanks in adavance

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
local honda dealership. acura sells the same stuff but they mark it up for some reason

·
Registered
211 Posts
I usually just go to the acura dealerships to get my fluids. Its usually about the same price as getting it online after you add the shipping.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I usually just go to the acura dealerships to get my fluids. Its usually about the same price as getting it online after you add the shipping.
Not even close in my case. Bernardi sells ATF for $6.21/quart, and my local Acura dealer sells it for $15.70/quart which is utterly ridiculous. Even if I were to only buy one quart of the ATF, the price comes out the same for just one quart buying locally versus ordering. Think of the money saved the more you order online versus buying at the stealership. And my local dealer wonders why nobody buys there fluids.

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,290 Posts
Not even close in my case. Bernardi sells ATF for $6.21/quart, and my local Acura dealer sells it for $15.70/quart which is utterly ridiculous. Even if I were to only buy one quart of the ATF, the price comes out the same for just one quart buying locally versus ordering. Think of the money saved the more you order online versus buying at the stealership. And my local dealer wonders why nobody buys there fluids.
Most dealerships will match online prices or at least come close if it's a valid online store. For instance they won't even try to compete with ebay, but these OEM Acura Parts sites are valid. Just bring in a print out or pull it up on your smart phone. Or if you know Honda is selling the same thing for cheaper, like motor oil, they'll match it.

·
Stunnin On These Haters!!
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Most dealerships will match online prices or at least come close if it's a valid online store. For instance they won't even try to compete with ebay, but these OEM Acura Parts sites are valid. Just bring in a print out or pull it up on your smart phone. Or if you know Honda is selling the same thing for cheaper, like motor oil, they'll match it.

i might just do that see if they will match

thanks for the info

1 - 14 of 14 Posts