Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, soo being the trustworthy boyfriend, i let my girlfriend drive the whip out of town and to her returning, i have a curb thats about 6" around the rim.

and i've been to a few local shops but i get the same response from all of them, can't do it.

so i was wondering if anybody knew a place where i could go to get the wheels refinished in the exact sbc?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
I have a feeling you're going to have to redo all the wheels in black chrome or something similar to SBC. Since SBC is such a special coating, the wheel won't look the same as the others if you only refinish one.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,873 Posts
My suggestion since getting all 4 wheels in black chrome powder coat would be about $100 a wheel so I would just order one new wheel and call it a day.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
My suggestion since getting all 4 wheels in black chrome powder coat would be about $100 a wheel so I would just order one new wheel and call it a day.
forgot about that option. Yeah just buy a new wheel in sbc, although i'm not sure how hard it is to get SBC rpf1's to begin with

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
Glad you took this mishap as an opportunity to get a new set of wheels. Good thing you didn't beat your girlfriend over this, then you'll be another statistic :laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts