Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question , if I wanted to swap out my rear "A" badge on the trunk lid for the USDM type "H" badge , the kind that come on regular USDM Hondas where it's just the logo no red fill , which badge do I get ? My searching skills suck major moose nuts and I can't fidel the part number :-( thanks in advance for help guys ! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.