Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 04 AT TSX, I am planning on getting the Hondata for my car. Which intake and header will have the most gain with hondata?? I have looked at the hondata website they dyno the hondata with a CAI and a header but they didn't specify which brand.

I have noticed a lot of people in the club recommand Injen and K&N i know they are about the same, what about the other brands?

I also want to know which header has the best gain too. I have noticed there some really cheap DC header on ebay they are about 215USD excluding shipping. I have 4-2-1 DC header on my integra the gain and the sound is pretty good. I was wondering how it will perform on the TSX.

Can you list the price on the parts that you have mention and please hook me up if u have any deals.

Thank you

Coke...

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Injen or K&N for CAI
and either comptech or DC-Sport's headers will do
Hondata uses comptech's header .. however ... the header itself doesn't have impressive gains with the dynos i saw b4... ~
DC-Sport has the better power gain .. ~ although there were some braking issues b4 ..
but it hink they fix it now .. ~ never hear of such issues lately .. ~

if price is a big concern .. OBX-R is a good alternative .. ~ which is basically a SS version of the DC Sport

·
Registered
976 Posts
Wait for Skunk2 to release their headers.. they said in an article their header made 9WHP

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PrecyseStylez said:
Wait for Skunk2 to release their headers.. they said in an article their header made 9WHP
do you have a website that have more info on this
i did a search but could't find any

1 - 11 of 11 Posts