Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Skunk2

Votes: 4 17.4%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
Those are two very different exhaust.

Fujistubo is a nice quiet, no droning exhaust and Skunk2 is basically the opposite. I don't know about performance but neither is going to be overly significant.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
What are your needs? What do you want to achieve? Loud? Quiet? Looks?

I still stand by my fujitsubo recommendation.

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dnt want it too loud, but if i wanted quiet i would just keep stock.. also i live in hawaii, you told me the fuji was all ss, i tried to look if the skunk was full ss but i cant find the answer...

·
5,412 Posts
I say just get the fujitsubo. I'm confident you'll be happy with it. What made you consider the skunk2 anyway?

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
300 dollars cheaper, and it said stainless steel.. and it'll only b available for a limited time according to heeltoe..

·
5,412 Posts
Ask Marcus @ heeltoe. He has the fujitsubo on his tsx if i remember right so I think that says something in itself. I'm sure he'll give you his honest opinion

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol already planning on it tomorrow haha..

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
i have yet to get an exhaust cuz there is no gain...but will later down the road...i like the tanabe exhaust souinds really nice...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hello, I have 1 year the fujitsubo exhaust, and I'm very happy,i love her sound and image, but I think that will give you more perfomance Skunk2

a little video of my Fujitsubo sound

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i say again, i do not want something real loud.. lol im running with no recon, and illegal head lights... cannot b attracting cop's attention.. :p

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
I'm sure you can coat the WS2 with something if you really wanted it.

I have the WS2 and its perfect for me. The sound level is not loud, no droning, looks good and great price. I think its a bit more aggressive sounding that Fujistubo but still in the nice luxury exhaust range.

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i have decided 90% that i'll be getting the skunk2, for the bit more of performance and decided to go louder.. hopefully they'll still have them when i order in about a month or 2... LOL

1 - 20 of 39 Posts