Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
get the fujitsubo. I have the apexi and i love it but the only gripe i have about it is that its not entirely stainless steel. The piping on the apex'i is some sort of titanium coating. From my understanding, hawaii has a lot of salt in the environment from the ocean so I would say to get the fully stainless fujitsubo instead of the ws2. If salt/rust wasnt an issue, I'd recommend the ws2. Mild noise, looks great with a-spec rear lip, lot cheaper than other japanese exhausts.

Here are some pics of the ws2. Good luck deciding.

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
isnt it too loud? or you have the silencer on?
comes with silencers already installed and i liked how it sounded, so haven taken them off yet

I heard and read skunk2 parts don't last to long? How's the quality ?
i haven't had an problems with it.. the quality is good.. Marcus had to cut it in order to ship it, so i was able to see the inside of it b4 it got welded back once i got it mounted..

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Go for the Legalis R, its a rare part not too loud and its very stylish, everyone has a WS2, not a lot have a Legalis
Grat choice, that's what i was aiming for but Marcus recomended me if i wanted more of a performance to go with the skunk2, so i did..

·
Registered
96 Posts
Got a sound clip with the silencers? I'm looking to get this too. I sounds wicked from the YouTube video's I've seen.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts