Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The front bumper of a friend of mine got a hole from a block of ice on the highway and it left a 2" hole(maybe less) on the lower part of his bumper.

he owns an 06, and could be hidden with an aspec lip. repairing a bumper might cost alot, since he would have to repaint and stuff.

so which part used would be cheaper? a used front bumper or a used aspec lip?

he has a black tsx btw, which is NBP i believe.

·
未来へと
2,254 Posts
If it covers the hole then just get the lip. Replacing the bumper then getting a lip later would cost more.

·
Banned
7 Posts
Okay if the hole is in the lower part of bumper then going in for the used lip would be the economical option for you.
As going in for a bumper instead of a lip would obviously cost you a bit higher. Search inventories of various used auto parts dealers; surely you will find a one that exactly you are looking for.

·
四世
1,768 Posts
if a then b
not b
so a
if he gets a used bumper, then he is not getting a lip kit.
He's not getting a lip kit
Hence, he's getting a used bumper

Modus Tollens
:jeffy: :laugh:

I personally do not like the idea of having a hole in my bumper even if a lip covers it. I dunno why...maybe it's 'cuz I'm OCD. I guess maybe 'cuz you'll eventually have to repair it if you try to sell the car. But anyways, just the front lip will look good; a lot of guys run just the front lip. I think buying a used bumper would be cheaper, but harder to find.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.