Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a popular shop that many people on the TSX boards frequent. I spent the last 20 minutes running searches trying to find the name. I am visiting my parents in LA this weekend and it'd be nice to get a few things installed all at once by them. I don't want to do the work myself. Anyone have any suggestions? I am looking for a specific shop, but I forgot the name. In reality, any So. Cal shop will do if they have in stock items and do quality installs, cheap.

Thanks for your help.

·
JDM Mexican
29 Posts
Kevin at Autolink Motorworks in Temple City. A bit pricey and make sure to call ahead to make sure they have/can get what you need and that they're available to install that day. The shop is outstanding, you'll enjoy just sitting in it because of all the cool stuff you'll see. Like I said, a bit pricey but its a worthwhile to at least call and find out, they're top notch as far as I'm concerned.

Autolink Motorworks
(626) 279-7122
Kevin or Kitty

·
2004 TSX & 2007 R1
148 Posts
for real any decent shop can install the intake for you mos def.. i would say do it yourself though... and no shop really carries the part for you unless they are big and if they are big the prices are usually big as well...

let me know how it goes.... maybe i can get the intake for you let me know i get pretty good deals on them...

wiL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts