Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

This is my first thread so be easy on me.. I'm not even sure if I posted in the correct thread haha.
This is my idea for my 2007 TSX headlight: Opening up the headlights (since I'm already retrofitting a bunch of other stuff in there) and painting the reflective housing white.. if you look at the housing it's two seperate parts - the black part that's glued to the lens and the reflective housing with the projector. What if I painted the reflective housing white so it would be a little bit of white surrounded by black?
Let me know what you guys think!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
Then they'd be white... And non-reflective. But are you painting the back ground that is chrome to white or the actual reflector parts.
It would Def. Be A first on here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
/\ Good point.

After reading this I looked up reflective paint. You can try this product: Amazon.com: Reflect-All Spray: Home Improvement

I'd try it if getting back into my headlight casing wasn't such an inconvenience.

Btw, the second reviewer for that spray paint has an amusing write-up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would just be painting the reflective housing that serves no purpose (so everything around the projectors and high beam component - I would keep the high beam reflective part clear).
Do you guys think it would look good? Or just black it all out?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts