Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a bunch of SMD LED bulbs left over from a project of mine. [EDIT: I have more of these than I thought I did. Found a bunch more in my tool chest. Just PM me if you're interested and I'll let you know what I have left.]

They have 5x SMD on each base and have a bright white output. Perfect for use on the courtesy lights on the front doors of our cars as well as for license plate lights.

I've attached a pic of the bulbs installed as license plate lights and they look great.

Asking $6 shipped per pair. Price includes all Paypal, packaging, and shipping fees via USPS First Class Mail.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

·
WAT DO?
716 Posts
Ill take a pair! pm'ed

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys, just some updates:

verification slip photo has been added to first post.

I received everyone's PM. To make things easier, I will just "mass reply" to everyone here. There was one member on the forum who PM'd me once I posted these up for sale and said he was interested in all the bulbs. Till he replies, I cannot send invoices out to those who PM'd afterward. Just trying to be as fair as possible here.

Also, I have been called to a last-minute conference tomorrow morning out of state and will not be back till Friday night/Saturday morning. If those that PM'd me are still interested, I will PM each one of you once I get back and will not send invoices till then. It's only $6, but I don't want you guys to pay me and I can't ship the same day/next day.

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks and sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey guys sorry for not getting back to you for a week, been real busy at work. Anyway, these bulbs are packed up and ready to ship. I've sent everyone who PM'd me a PM back, if you'd like a pair and haven't PM'd me please do so!

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts