Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else is having problems finding parts in Australia?
I have to order the things that I want from the US

I had to get my Tanabe springs from USA for US$160.00. Thats about AU$230.00. It cost me about AU$70.00 to get them at my door.

No one in Aust had anything for the euro. Same old story, We can order them in for you. It will only take about 4 ~ 6 weeks. I don't think so. The prices I have got for Eibach's and Tanabe's off various places around Aust are all around AU$600.00. Not including freight.

I only paid $300.00 and they were here in less than a week.

I will also order my stereo equipment from the States when it is time. I will save about 1/3 to 1/2 off Australian prices. Things like JL 13W7 subs are about AU$1500.00 here and about US$500.00, or AU$700.00. I know transport for these doesn't cost AU$800.00 so you have to win.

-REMEMBER-
You don't pay any import taxes and duties on stuff under US$200.00 when it comes in the country, so break up your order if you have to. That was a nice tip from a friend who buy's crap off eBAY. He also said if it is more than US$200.00, get them to write in it "returning for repairs" or something along those lines.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just be warey of buying audio gear from states. Biggest issue is warranty

Try this site, he i oz based, offers a limited warranty, and offers extremely cheap prices, but there is a reason, read carefully

http://www.auaudio.com/

Suspension wise Brett from wilkonsons suspension in bayswater is the man to see

Works Auto accesories in Bently has a full kit for the euro

Thats all I know tho.

My grill will be getting done to look like the Mugen one by Bruce at fibrevision

·
Registered Abuser
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys

Has anyone know where to get the Mugen body kit in Australia? I can order it in through www.perfectrun.com.au but it will cost soooooooo much and then I still have to paint it.

I can get the luckystar kit in perth at www.spoilershop.com.au fully meshed, painted and fitted for $2800.00. Quite resonable considering that the standard OEM kit from Honda is over $4000.00.

I think the kenstyle kit looks shite. The phase kit looks cool, but the Mugen is best in my books.

Have any replica Mugen kits been made yet?

·
Registered
26 Posts
That's Australia for you. But I do know of a good contact that'll provide JDM performance parts to here for a fair amount/competitive pricing.
Hello Noel,

I just want to get normal replacement parts. eg. air filter, oil filter, interior dust filter, transmission fluid etc.

Do you know where I can get this for cheap from a trusty online store? It can be from Japan, Uk or USA etc. I just need good price (non-dealer) after including postage. I can also use replacement parts eg. K&N or Purolator filters, as long as they are equal to or better than the OEM.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ya Australia has always been shit to get mods as we have no demand on this type of market......

that said where do you look im looking for a euro R lip kit and the best deal i can get is like $1800 just for the kit......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.