Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys! This thread is for those who are very interested in a group buy for the rear roof spoiler by spoiler king. I know this guy in real life and so I am working with him to see if I can get a deal going. As of now, its for 04-08(1st gen).
flyboy i'm using your pic, thanks =)

· Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need a decent group buy. I will work on prices afterwards. I can't go to him and say .. just make me less than 10 of them. He told me he will work on $$$ when he knows how many want this item.
I would say at least 30-50 members

· Registered
23 Posts
moar pics?

· Premium Member
196 Posts
im in

· From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
Drew, if you can, work out a buyers to pricing breakdown, I'm sure this will solidify interest. Something like:

1-10 persons: $45 each picked up and/or shipped
11-20 persons:$35 " "
21-30 persons:$25 " "

Buy getting a structure like this you can get more interest gauged. Everyone has different budgets and the pricing will definitely Help people consider. Kind of like what strut long did with their pedal group buy.

See if spoiler king is willing to give price breakdowns like that. Just my $0.02, good luck to all interested. :)

· , Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,413 Posts
Drew, if you can, work out a buyers to pricing breakdown, I'm sure this will solidify interest. Something like:

1-10 persons: $45 each picked up and/or shipped
11-20 persons:$35 " "
21-30 persons:$25 " "

Buy getting a structure like this you can get more interest gauged. Everyone has different budgets and the pricing will definitely Help people consider. Kind of like what strut long did with their pedal group buy.

See if spoiler king is willing to give price breakdowns like that. Just my $0.02, good luck to all interested. :)
Also, from my experience with "who's interested" threads like this, you gotta finalize the product, get lots of details (pictures, material, measurements, etc.), and state the price up front like din9lebeRrY said.

I've seen threads like this fail because the OP wants to accommodate EVERYONE and posts a picture of a similar product that it's going to look close to. Then few weeks later, product is finished and it looks different than what was originally posted, pissing off a lot of people. Hope this works out for everyone and good luck

· 未来へと
2,254 Posts
I am interested, my car does need some exterior modifications lol. But I'll wait to see what the final product will look like and the price before I commit :)

· Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts

· Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Also, from my experience with "who's interested" threads like this, you gotta finalize the product, get lots of details (pictures, material, measurements, etc.), and state the price up front like din9lebeRrY said.

I've seen threads like this fail because the OP wants to accommodate EVERYONE and posts a picture of a similar product that it's going to look close to. Then few weeks later, product is finished and it looks different than what was originally posted, pissing off a lot of people. Hope this works out for everyone and good luck
Don't worry guys, this guy is good at his work. He makes commercial roof racks for a living, and he makes these spoilers on the side. He used to own a performance shop in ny. I want to make this happen, for this community and possibly seek other products as well.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.