Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site is no stranger to spam threads and even spam PM's but when I go to update my own thread on my car I have to get moderator approval for the post? WTF?!

Barely combat real spam, combat real contribution = dead forums.

Edit, meant build thread, not journal.

·
, Admin, Marketplace
3,074 Posts
Let me forward this to the sits IT. I have looked into this under your profile and it looks okay. We should hear back from them shortly.

Thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for getting back to me.

I forgot about it when I posted but I do everything through a VPN, it just auto connects anytime I turn my laptop on, maybe that's the case? I go through a stateside node but it may make the anti-spam system fussy.

And can you approve the post?

Thanks

·
, Admin, Marketplace
3,074 Posts
I made a help thread in the moderator section so they can take a look at it.

I just approved that post for you.

Thanks

·
Administrator
313 Posts
Hey,

We have certain vpn IP address ranges banned on the site as they're known spam IP's. This is probably why you're coming up as moderated. Can you try turning your vpn off and testing it again to see if the post goes through okay?

Niall

·
Banned
21 Posts
Dude, you better check your IP before entering the forum, in case you are using VPN there may be a big problem because a lot of people are using it, and they could do something bad on the site. You can check your IP with an https://www.showmyip.com/ , but it's in case if you don't want to be banned again. And better change VPN or even get rid of it.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
I made a help thread in the moderator section so they can take a look at it.

I just approved that post for you.

Thanks
Having this problem also submitted a new thread a couple days ago still haven't been approved..first thread i started that I needed approval on and im not on VPN.
Sorry to hijack the thread!

·
, Admin, Marketplace
3,074 Posts
Having this problem also submitted a new thread a couple days ago still haven't been approved..first thread i started that I needed approval on and im not on VPN.
Sorry to hijack the thread!
For the most part I am the only active staff except the owners of the site. I never see another mod on here.

What thread are you talking about that needs to be approved? If it’s a f/s thread and it doesn’t have a verification slip or any other information that is required it will just get deleted. All selling rules a posted.

If your talking about something else let me know and I can try and help get it figured out for you.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts