Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering the new Acura TSX what’s so good about this car?? Isn’t the new Accord v6 why is the tsx better? All your feedback is appreciated.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
478 Posts
plinco said:
I am considering the new Acura TSX what’s so good about this car?? Isn’t the new Accord v6 why is the tsx better? All your feedback is appreciated.
The Accord V6 is a significantly faster car...

The same can be said for the Altima V6, Infiniti G35, Subaru WRX, etc.

The TSX would be a great car IF acura saw fit to install a version of the Accord's V6 (plus a limited slip diff). They didn't...
 
G

·
A few reasons...

In General...

1. Get a lot for the price (options, qualty of Honda/Acura).
2. Looks.


Versus the Accord...
1. Looks - I think the new Accord is ugly.
2. Better Handling.

The Accord V6 definitely had more power than the Acura...drove them back to back and it was noticeable. However, I still thought the Acura had more than enough power to handle most any situation. Also, the Accord's handling was sloppy in comparison to the TSX.
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
454 Posts
it's sexy
-a great bang for the buck if your interested in a lux opp.
-it doesn't leave much to be desired as far as features...
-the tiny details for comfort really rack up
-i think they will be less common then accord coupes or sedans.. so if you don't want everyone and thier mother dirving the same car as you :tu:
-if your not all worried about quickness.. which for most luxery car drivers it isn't a primary concern then this is the car to go wit

hmm.. i could probaly go on.. but im in the middle of studying for finals so i'll stop... :p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
478 Posts
trhyne said:
A few reasons...

In General...

1. Get a lot for the price (options, qualty of Honda/Acura).
2. Looks.


Versus the Accord...
1. Looks - I think the new Accord is ugly.
2. Better Handling.

The Accord V6 definitely had more power than the Acura...drove them back to back and it was noticeable. However, I still thought the Acura had more than enough power to handle most any situation. Also, the Accord's handling was sloppy in comparison to the TSX.
"Most any situation?"

It will be lucky to pull away from a 5 speed, 4 cylinder Altima with any authority!!! A V6 Altima will simple walk away from it...And we haven't even started discussing PERFORMANCE CARS yet!

Did you drive a 6 speed, V6 Accord coupe?:confused: :confused:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
478 Posts
hondafreak4eva said:
it's sexy
-a great bang for the buck if your interested in a lux opp.
-it doesn't leave much to be desired as far as features...
-the tiny details for comfort really rack up
-i think they will be less common then accord coupes or sedans.. so if you don't want everyone and thier mother dirving the same car as you :tu:
-if your not all worried about quickness.. which for most luxery car drivers it isn't a primary concern then this is the car to go wit

hmm.. i could probaly go on.. but im in the middle of studying for finals so i'll stop... :p
Why doesn't it have a ~ 250 HP V6? Or a nice little intercooled turbo?:confused: :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Because they didn't make it that way......

Why don't you ask Honda why they didn't make it that way.

AGAIN....It is what it is........

Why not buy a WRX or and EVO?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
478 Posts
TSXray said:
Because they didn't make it that way......

Why don't you ask Honda why they didn't make it that way.

AGAIN....It is what it is........

Why not buy a WRX or and EVO?
It requires 16 seconds to accelerate from 100 to 120 MPH...That's crawling by performance car standards.

Meanwhile, 2 out of 3 people that buy these things will think they have something "really fast.":rolleyes:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top