Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
I love the way it looks from the front!!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
see no one believed me when i said wide body would look good

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
where were these pics taken? and where?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
I like it...needs a little here and there, but Ive allways thought the TSX would look good, w. some more flare in the rear fender

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Ya man!!.......dat's hot!!...

I like the rims too...... the whole car is damn nice!

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
whole car is nice...
CYde will go crazy on the wide body kit...lol

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
yeah i think i need the wider body for the wider tires and lower stance, for when i go past 225k again, the cars keep getting unstable after 220k... and for some danm reason today my car went a bit lossey gossey on me at only 160k, i use to hit 180 with out thinking, but today for some reason twice going past 160 the car went loose? don't know why, i just got my wheels all balanced again, rotated, and checked all over... what can be knocking my are out of balance??

·
Vancouver, B.C.
255 Posts
sweet! in my homecountry, almost all of the bodykits for any cars are custom made coz it cost sooo cheap!

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
custom job is nice.... :mardi:

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Akura said:
sweet! in my homecountry, almost all of the bodykits for any cars are custom made coz it cost sooo cheap!
I'd like to order a wide body kit with a side order of a rear snake tail exhaust bumper with larger rear difusers left and right of the bumper please..

Thanks! :grinno:

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Akura said:
WHere's your home country??.....I might need to pay a visit there sometimes! 1blue1.gif

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
Benz_05TSX said:
WHere's your home country??.....I might need to pay a visit there sometimes! 1blue1.gif
i think he's from Indonesia..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts