Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m trying to go to a Manuel swap but keep the engine stock for now.
Don’t really know to much about clearances and wondering if it’s just a bolt on and go type of protect, so will a ep3 trans be a good fit ? Don’t need track specs but a fun street/daily so what would be a good route to go and cost of pets that would work. If anyone can help like I said dont know to much so just asking for a lil I site on this.

·
Registered
422 Posts
It should bolt up fine, but you'd be running a 5-speed instead of a 6-speed. Just keep that in mind. It would be a lot less hassle to just buy a manual TSX. It might even be cheaper.

Something I forgot to mention: it should bolt up fine to the engine. Mounting to the car may be an issue.

·
Registered
6 Posts
it will bolt up to the engine fine but will not mount to the chassis. the only trans to mount in the car is a tsx 6 speed trans. im currently trying to replace my blown trans in my 04 tsx and no one makes conversion brackets to bolt in a different trans.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it will bolt up to the engine fine but will not mount to the chassis. the only trans to mount in the car is a tsx 6 speed trans. im currently trying to replace my blown trans in my 04 tsx and no one makes conversion brackets to bolt in a different trans.
would think with all the k24 out there that someone would makea conversation kit for a tsx trans ...the trannys are not easy to come by unless you have 1,200 to 1,400 just laying around

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.