Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
TSX_Clips
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, total noob to this, but I've been looking online for things to do for my car. I came up on some pictures of an 04-07 Accord Euro R body kit. However, I would only want the side skirts and rear bumper, is that something that could be done on my 07 TSX? Or would that just look funky anyways?... Thanks for any potential feedback. Also, where would I be able to look for some others if this does not work?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey everyone, total noob to this, but I've been looking online for things to do for my car. I came up on some pictures of an 04-07 Accord Euro R body kit. However, I would only want the side skirts and rear bumper, is that something that could be done on my 07 TSX? Or would that just look funky anyways?... Thanks for any potential feedback. Also, where would I be able to look for some others if this does not work?

The TSX and euro Accord are the same car with some very subtle difference's (instruments, perforated leather, badges) the bumpers are fully interchangeable.

On the euro Accord there was a mild facelift in 2006 which consisted of slightly changed front and rear bumpers, Any spoilers for the facelift will not fit the pre facelift (03-06 due to the bumpers being slightly wider. So bare that in mind.

Skirts will fit either.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts