Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Euro 2006 Accord, slammed with a Mugen flat spoiler:

The Mugen windowvisers are orderd,

I want a EuroR front lip:

With the Mugen '04 sideskirts:

Will it look good?
Stock front lip and Mugen sideskirts [maybe a Mugen backlip... but I don't have any exhaust tips 'cause i run a diesel Accord]

·
Registered
831 Posts
ive read somewhere that either the mugen sideskirts or mugen rear lip is lower to the ground than the stock, dont quote me 100% on this but i think there will be noticable difference if you have mugen sideskirts or rear with stock sideskirts or rear as mugen sits about 1 inch lower to the ground.

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
ive read somewhere that either the mugen sideskirts or mugen rear lip is lower to the ground than the stock, dont quote me 100% on this but i think there will be noticable difference if you have mugen sideskirts or rear with stock sideskirts or rear as mugen sits about 1 inch lower to the ground.
Yeah but the Euro-R sideskirts also taper down lower then stock too. I can't say if it will look good or not but it depends on how much difference there is between the side skirts and the lip.

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
Measure your side skirts and I will measure mine and that will give you a better idea.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, the plan is to have the EuroR front lip with the Mugen sideskirts.
And maybe a Mugen backlip.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
06 Euro front lip flows very well with 06 aspec sides and rear...

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
I believe Sousuke posted up a pic of his Euro-R front lip with Mugen sides while his Mugen front was painted. Mugen sides looked too aggressive for the subtle oem front lip.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
06 Euro front lip flows very well with 06 aspec sides and rear...
That looks indeed verry clean, any idea where I can buy them?
The problem is... I'm from Belgium.

edit: just found a shop in the US, but damn... that's not cheap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts