Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is the option that I'm thinking of ordering in a few months. What do you guy think?

·
Registered
105 Posts
sounds good but i gtta amit the best decison i made was gettin carbon grey wit grey leather and titanium trim wutver u do dun get that wood grain shit it looks mad cheap and fake

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
It'll look great.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
it'll look fantastico!!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
I'd rather see the red with a quartz grey interior. I think red/black is a little too bold. Whatever you do, get the aluminum trim rather than that fake fake fake woodgrain crapola.

Why people/manufacturers still insist on plastic wood is entirely beyond me.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Duke said:
I'd rather see the red with a quartz grey interior. I think red/black is a little too bold. Whatever you do, get the aluminum trim rather than that fake fake fake woodgrain crapola.

Why people/manufacturers still insist on plastic wood is entirely beyond me.
hmmm...I think quartz interior might look a little strange in a red car...

I don't understand the use of real or fake wood in a car...I don't want to feel like I'm sitting inside of a tree...especially in sportier cars :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So how long does it take for deliverly once I place an order? How come there are so few Milano Red's? I've looked around, not many owners have them at all. CG seems to be very popular.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I would definitely go with ebony over tan, any day.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
SonTon2003 said:
So how long does it take for deliverly once I place an order? How come there are so few Milano Red's? I've looked around, not many owners have them at all. CG seems to be very popular.
it'll depend on when your dealership gets shipment in. When I got mine, they had a spreadsheet on when the next color combo was going to come in and who reserved which. Best bet is to ask your dealership.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
tradsf said:
I would definitely go with ebony over tan, any day.
:sprint:

I love my Ebony interior :woot:
my first car with black interior...and leather too... I LOVE MY TSX!!!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
seth995 said:
I just got the red/ebony combo and it is hot.....police magnet though.....
:woot: congrats!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I bought a Milano red w/ parchment interior TSX 2 weeks ago. I didn't want a black interior for 2 reasons: 1) My last car had black leather interior and it could get hot as hell if the outside temps were high. 2) I guess I'm one of the few people who prefers the look of the fake wood and tan leather over the fake titanium/aluminum trim look.

In retrospect, I think I should've gone with the ebony interior b/c it hides dirt much better than tan.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just got my milano red/ebony and i love it! It looks beautiful, and yes they are very hard to come by. To find one for me it took my dealer 2 months.

·
The Bay State
931 Posts
Wow. When I was originally looking I could not get the red with ebony interior. I was told it only came with Parchment. So I went with the Arctic Blue Pearl. I have been very happy with it. Congrats on getting the combination. I think it looks awesome.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have seen some people talk about a "fake wood" look interior. Do they actually have that? My red/ebony has the metal look.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Dixiegurl996 said:
I have seen some people talk about a "fake wood" look interior. Do they actually have that? My red/ebony has the metal look.
yep the trim kit is avail. as accessories.

·
Registered
38 Posts
oh I bet that looks just wonderful lol yeh right. What is your opinion for tint on my car? I live in FL so it gets really hot.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts