·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
"MOMO Combat EVO Shift Knob (Color). MOMO manual transmission shift knob

MOMO shift knobs are universal fit and will fit all manual transmission equipped vehicles with shift shaffts up to 15mm in diameter. It's not recommened for use on cars with reverse lock outs. "

won't it fit? as long as the shift shaft is not bigger than 15mm in diameter..cuz doesnt the knob just sit on top of the shaft and you use the rubber plugs to tighten it? :confused:

i think it says for manual transmission because many automatic cars have the button to press to change gears, where as the TSX doesnt?

maybe im wrong? :confused:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
If you have dimensions, I'd be able to tell you exactly. However this shouldn't be a problem since it's a universal application. Whilst saying that, universal applications aren't design to hold the knob in place as well as specific dimension types.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
I think it should fit fine.....since we don't have that button to change gears. I heard there's washers where you can make it fit. A few of our members have fitted MOMO shift knobs in their car.....

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
I've installed the momo manual shifters, they fit the auto TSX no problem

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool, thanks everyone...i thought because it was universal and becasue we dont have a button that it could fit, but i wanted to be sure....thanks for all the help.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tsxdude -

thanks, thats great news. I like the black with the blue insert to add a little color to the inside.

·
Noizzle shizzle!
63 Posts
"Will This Shift Knob Fit? "

Depends on where you're putting it! Sorry...just kidding...couldn't help myself. :rofl:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Shift knobs are priced by constructed material, finish, weight and design apart from brand label. Simple business logic, but yes some of the best shift knobs on the market do cost a fair bit.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Hahhaa.......ya man, MOMO knobs cost at least $100 cdn man.....

·
Registered
106 Posts
Noel said:
Shift knobs are priced by constructed material, finish, weight and design apart from brand label. Simple business logic, but yes some of the best shift knobs on the market do cost a fair bit.
See rhetorical question.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts