Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ENKEI PF01SS 17x9" Racing Wheel Wheels 5x114.3 ET60 White / Machined Lip.

Notice the wheel specs and the +60 offset. Will these fit on the tsx, if not what would i need to do so they could fit?

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
No prob :thumbsup:

Maybe others can chime in, but with my experience fitting wheels I'm 95% sure they will hit the rear suspension. Those specs sound like S2000 specs. They use high offsets.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didn't know these came white with a machined lip... i hade the sparkle Silver last year on my Accord... they were nice a light weight! Loved them...
Yeah, that`s y i want them. They are very light weight, specially now that i got 19 inch wheels n i hate them. I traded them for the stock ones it was a good deal but now i regret, performance sucks on 19s n 30lbs wheels smh.

The ones you had on your accord come in a different offset so it sucks now with a +60 offset and a 17x9 wheel idk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didn't know these came white with a machined lip... i hade the sparkle Silver last year on my Accord... they were nice a light weight! Loved them...
Yeah, that`s y i want them. They are very light weight, specially now that i got 19 inch wheels n i hate them. I traded them for the stock ones it was a good deal but now i regret, performance sucks on 19s n 30lbs wheels smh.

The ones you had on your accord come in a different offset so it sucks now with a +60 offset and a 17x9 wheel idk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.