Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all my name is brandon iam new to this form iam a ase master tech and iam haveing a problem with my 2004 acura tsx. the other day my right rear window went down on start up all by it self and would not go back up using the master switch or the RR door switch. So i removed the RR door switch and found that i have power coming from the master switch to the RR swich makeing the window go down. i was able to power the motor up and get the window up. I alsow am haveing a problem with my power trunk at the same time. I have teted the trunk switch its ok and the trunk motor is ok. i have ground to the trunk motor and the wires are all good up to the body moudule. And the wires are good to the the switch in the glove box. has aneyone had a problem were the master switch takes a dump and the powertrunk stops working. I dont have a scan tool to check for codes in the system. I was thinking that the master switch sends a signal to the body moudule for the locks or something and if it stops working the power trunk button will also not work. I know its a lot and aney input will help thanks

brandon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so i have a brand new master switch coming should be here in a day. I will post my results after I install it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So if any of you have the problem i was haveing most likeley its your master window switch. I replaced mine and all is well windows work and so dose the power trunk. Ican't believe no one had anything to say about this problem o well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts