Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 Acura TSX four-door and my window rolled down and did not come back up one day. I have not had any problems with any of the electrical windows or or anything for that matter electrical wise. So me thinking i could beat the door and it will cause the window to unstick or whatever the circumstance was and it rolling back up.that theory did not work. So after checking the fuse and realizing it was not blown I figured check the switch. Now I already felt that the button was broke or assumed it was broke. I pull the switch out and of course the button is broke. now when it comes to using the fob to roll your windows down while unlocking the car my windows go down and then when I put the key in the door and lock the door and hold it all my windows roll up but the drivers window. Does that broken button have anything to do with the fob not being able to roll the window up? It is starting to get cold outside and until I can afford the part which is an stupid $180, I would at least like my window up. Can anyone please help me. I also have to replace the low beam on the passenger side which is a whopping hundred and something dollars thanks to the HID bulbs. Right after the holidays, my luck

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you consulted a mechanic or are you trying to sort the problem yourself? I think you need to have your driver's window replaced by a professional. Please visit a mechanic and have them handle the issue for accuracy and efficiency reasons.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts