Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody tried to... or can this be done... change the color of the lights from green to blue... on the drivers door... for the window buttons to push up and down the windows...?

is this even possible?

thanks

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
vp911 said:
has anybody tried to... or can this be done... change the color of the lights from green to blue... on the drivers door... for the window buttons to push up and down the windows...?

is this even possible?

thanks
Anything's possible, the impossible just takes longer ;)

Don't know of anyone who has asked or done this, wanna be the first?

After reading about possible '05 improvements in the Accord, I feel a more useful mod would be to illuminate the steering wheel controls instead?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
larchmont said:
I never even realized they light up! :donno:

Actually, they light up whenever they are operational but you obviously need to be in a darkened environment. I suppose I notice them more due to the window film darkening the interior. When you shut off the ignition, they stay lit for several minutes or until you open a door.

·
Registered
332 Posts
hip said:
Actually, they light up whenever they are operational but you obviously need to be in a darkened environment. I suppose I notice them more due to the window film darkening the interior. When you shut off the ignition, they stay lit for several minutes or until you open a door.
The lights on the passenger switches also shut off (both on the driver's panel and each door) when the window lock switch is down.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
kiteboy said:
The lights on the passenger switches also shut off (both on the driver's panel and each door) when the window lock switch is down.
Thanks for filling in the gap. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts