Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was wondering if anyone was from knew a good place to tint your windows in Maryland. I know that the legal limit is 35% but I was wondering if I got that, am I going to get pulled over alot? If anyone could help me out with this I will be very greatful. Thank you.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
I have a black tsx and the tints look dark in certain situations. ALthough i used to have a blue Nissan 200sx and the tint on that was the same as my Acura but the tint looked a lot lighter.

Where in MD are you?

Eastern Shore - There is an Auto Glass place in Salisbury, clsoe to the mall, Delmarva Auto Glass or something like that...they did all my windows, and put a mirror tint strip on the sunroof glass and did a great job.

Rockville Area - Car Toys (I think the new name is audio excellence or somethin) on Gude drive...they did my Nissan, and the tint had a ton of bubbles in it.

Hope that helps a little

·
Registered
91 Posts
There is a place called Bob's Big Boys near the Wilson Bridge.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i am in the rockville area... i live in frederick most people have not heard of it tho... but rockville is like 45 mins away

G

·
Got my windows tinted the other day at National Glass and Tint in Kinsington MD. Only cost $129 if you say you are from a car club. I would check that out

·
Registered
827 Posts
My brother recommended Winners Auto Tint and Details Details Details in Rockville, MD. I am getting my tint done at Winners this weekend. Will let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
827 Posts
After getting my tint done, I do NOT recommend going to Winners. There are scratches on most of my windows. I brought it back and they made me wait for an hr before they "fixed" it. The next day I found out not only did they not fix ANYTHING, they made it worse. There are now tiny clear bubble specs on some of my windows ALONG with the scratches.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts