Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Steezy
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent my spring break vacation with my girlfriend in Napa Valley. These are some shots I took while we were out there. And don't mind the height or the stock front end, it's in rain mode.

Sterling Winery

Rhine House at Beringer Winery

Sterling Winery patio

View from outside the Culinary Institute of America

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Nice. Napa is a pretty chill place to go for a weekend. Stayed at a bed and breakfast a year ago.

On a side note, when are you switching from rain mode? Thinking about dates for the asm/ssm bay area meet

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
I see you rocking a hasback sticker. what happened to Son? haven't heard from him in years. Gabriel's been MIA as well since he sold his EM1.

·
Super Steezy
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice. Napa is a pretty chill place to go for a weekend. Stayed at a bed and breakfast a year ago.

On a side note, when are you switching from rain mode? Thinking about dates for the asm/ssm bay area meet
Yeah, Napa is a real nice getaway. We're going back when the weather clears up.

Actually, I'll be going back to beast mode (haha) late next week for a couple meets/shows in early April. April 3 and 16.

LMK when you'll be in town.

I see you rocking a hasback sticker. what happened to Son? haven't heard from him in years. Gabriel's been MIA as well since he sold his EM1.
Yeah, plusONE and Hasback did a collab a few years back at Nisei, I've just been lazy to take it off. Son moved out of my boys apartment a while ago. Last time I saw him, he was shooting my boys wedding in Stockton. Gabriel I havent seen in a while too.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
dang. I miss that mutt. haha. yeah dude, I randomly bumped in gabriel a few months ago when I did a shoot for this girl on the street of his house, and him and bryan with the DC5 were driving and stopped to say whats up. you going to eibach?

·
Super Steezy
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha. And I havent seen Son's EK in a minute either. I guess they're not as active as they once were.

Naw, Im not going to Eibach but I might show at Wekfest in Long Beach. We'll see.

·
Super Steezy
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Jon Daily Boulevard
5,554 Posts
What a difference a drop and a lip makes. O_O Get it back to VIP mode quick yo! haha

Can an ABP join the group? :D jk!

·
Super Steezy
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol "rain mode" but looks good nice scenery...
Haha. It's been raining pretty hard here in SF so I just wanted to be safe traveling.

Did you eat at French Laundry. :p How much camber are you running in the rear?
No, I heard about that place though. It's pretty pricey.

I'm running natural camber.

What a difference a drop and a lip makes. O_O Get it back to VIP mode quick yo! haha

I know, it doesnt look as pleasing but everything will go back to normal soon.

Sure you can join us.

Your "rain mode" beats the crap outta my "stock" mode :lol:. Nice pictures!
Haha, thanks.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
yeah anyone is welcome to join. Just seeing how the weather is gonna be and thinking about dates for the meet now. Keep your eyes open for a norcal meet thread.

I've just been wanting to get some silver tsx pics since way back when. I think norcal is due for a meet. Gotta show them socal-ers that we are a force to be reckoned with :laugh:

·
Super Steezy
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice car/pics! :)
Thanks so much.

yeah anyone is welcome to join. Just seeing how the weather is gonna be and thinking about dates for the meet now. Keep your eyes open for a norcal meet thread.

I've just been wanting to get some silver tsx pics since way back when. I think norcal is due for a meet. Gotta show them socal-ers that we are a force to be reckoned with :laugh:
I'm down for a silver tsx shoot and a NorCal meet. Havent been to one in a while.
Yeah, SoCal showing us some competition.

·
Jon Daily Boulevard
5,554 Posts

I'm down for a silver tsx shoot and a NorCal meet. Havent been to one in a while.
Yeah, SoCal showing us some competition.
Cool, Nor-Cal is due for a proper meet. You know I'm down. The weather is starting to look better too.

·
Super Steezy
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, the weather is great. We need a meet soon!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts