·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just checkin... :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Just south of the border...if that counts...

Tony is from WI.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Used to be -- 4 years in Milwaukee. But that was a long, long time ago.

By coincidence, I happened to live about 2 blocks from Arthur Bremer. Never came across the guy, fortunately.

For anybody who doesn't know who Arthur Bremer is, you're not missing anything.

Fortunately if was also near the Miller brewery and Ambrosia chocolate, so it always smelled real good. :D

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TSX 'R' US said:
Just south of the border...if that counts...

Tony is from WI.
this summer some time we should meet up... like at import wars or something... i think itd be fun

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I use to live in the Chicago burbs, but now I live in STL MO. I am up for a meet, just set a date, time, and location and I'll be there.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
sure...a meet would be kewl... as long as I'm back from Puerto Rico... :)

·
Registered
954 Posts
I'm just SW of Milwaukee.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
sjlee said:
HEy! Haven't seen you around for a while :wavey: Wassup!?!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
sjlee said:
.....and you might be the only one here who knows how to pronounce the "Berlin" in New Berlin. Except me of course. :D
Or at least I think I do -- it's BURR-l'n, right?

(Good to see you, SJ -- been a long long time! Hope things have been good.....)

·
Registered
954 Posts
Yeah, I know it's been a while. I've been really busy with work, so I haven't had time to post. In any case, things are going fine.

On a totally unrelated topic, I had to get some brake work done on my Integra and found out that I still have the original brakes in front. In addition, the rear pads have only been changed once. This time around, I ended up having to get the rear pads replaced and the rotors resurfaced.

Not too bad for 136,000 miles.

·
Registered
954 Posts
By the way, since it's been so long since I've been on here... any thing worth mentioning happen? Any hot topics or controversies?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
sjlee said:
By the way, since it's been so long since I've been on here... any thing worth mentioning happen? Any hot topics or controversies?
Yes. In no particular order:

(1) Rumor has it that for the '06 model, the TSX will (again) be essentially unchanged. (Source: Consumer Guide.)

(2) TSX has kept making all kinds of "10 Best" lists. It was rated the "Best Buy" in its category by Consumer Guide and got the highest score of any car in that category, including BMW and Mercedes.

(3) TSX sales seem to have been accelerating slightly over the past year, currently going at a rate which would be about 40,000 cars a year.

(4) "The other" TSX site has undergone various changes in the last 3 months, seen by most of the TSX members as quite negative. Many of the most active members over there have either abandoned the site or greatly decreased their participation, including mods and admins. Some of the people have come here and become very active members. One of the moderators, Justin (who IMO was the very most important member of that site as well as its predecessor) came here as a member. By the way.....Justin has been going through difficult medical issues. We've been following it along with him, keeping our fingers crossed and wishing him the best.

·
Denial: a river in Egypt
277 Posts
Hey guys,

Im new to the club, and picked up my TSX (premium white with 6sp and navi) last week. I live near Racine/Kenosha area. I'd be up for meeting up with you guys sometime. Better do it soon too cause I'm moving to Florida in June :D

Hit me up with an email: [email protected] pics of my new ride is at
www.rcohen.photosite.com

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
damn I missed this thread.

:waves:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Hey, how about UWM!!!!!

(For y'all who don't know.....that's Univ. of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.)

Not only did they make the NCAA, they won in the 1st round!! :woot:

P.S. Anybody know, is this their first time in the tournament?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Nope, they were in it two years ago, but they lost in the first round to Notre Dame by 1 point.

They've really turned the Men's basketball program around there... first with Bo Ryan (Wisconsin's current coach) and now with Bruce Pearl.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am in Brookfield area. Do anyone know any audio installer to install Icelink for 04 TSX Navi ????

·
Registered
72 Posts
Stay tuned is normally really good with any audio/visual install..check them out..they are in Waukesha and in Franklin...good luck :grinno:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts