Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You hordes sux. I eat u every night!

last night, when I was killing a lvl 54 mob (i am lvl 54 too). An undead rougue tried to kill me when I only have 40% health. I owned him, and then owned the mob. Then corpse camping his ass. MUHAHAHA! DIE HORDE.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Lol oh god, dont bring this onto the forums, My Roomate and half my hall are addicted to this game, they honestly sit there and just keep on playing w/ like spectators, its like wtf?... Ive Honestly seen his girlfriend come in here and strattle him to get him off that game lol

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
lol .. ~ no life .. ~
u must be a Palladin .. ~ it's the most dishonest charater in the game .. ~
they should ban it ... plus human looks like shl+ in WoW .. ~
and most aillience r geek ...garied or weirdo

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ha ha... pally is actually not as good as u think.
it is a very defensive character actually. I will not tell u my weakness! Just think of pallies as overpowered character! muhahahah!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
lol .. ~ i kno they dont make good damage .. but everytime im facing pally ..
they just kept healing .. ~ the worst one i think he healed like 3 times .. 4 bars of HP .. that's freaky gay .. ~ freak me out

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
SAZABI said:
hee... if the pally u were facing doesn't do good dmg... he sux... b/c probably he doesn't know how to use judgement.
Priest is the most uber in fighting.
warrior rocks .. ~ :ben:

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
omg...... you PWS..... make the canadian forum into this!!?!??!

HAHAHa....wow.... da good old days......I used to go out and play Warcraft too.... it's a sweetass game..... but forgot how to play lu~... don't know people are still so into it!!.....

I even know people who still plays Starcraft~

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Benz_05TSX said:
omg...... you PWS..... make the canadian forum into this!!?!??!

HAHAHa....wow.... da good old days......I used to go out and play Warcraft too.... it's a sweetass game..... but forgot how to play lu~... don't know people are still so into it!!.....

I even know people who still plays Starcraft~
hi, kid, welcome to 2005, we now have airplanes, people travel longer distance using cars (not horses anymore). American made it to the moon too.

*** It is World of Warcraft *** Not Warcraft!!! it is an MMORPG game omg.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
SAZABI said:
hi, kid, welcome to 2005, we now have airplanes, people travel longer distance using cars (not horses anymore). American made it to the moon too.

*** It is World of Warcraft *** Not Warcraft!!! it is an MMORPG game omg.
:fro: easy ... ~ but it's kinda funny he doesn't realize wut we were talkin abt for so many posts .. :rofl:

·
9,175 Posts
you sounded angry......lil kid scared~

how should i know.....all i know is talk about a game.... i don't know what it is... me not big fan of comp games....since my comp is not good enuff~

·
9,175 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: ......hahahhahaa....dats' good!!!
It's even better for me, since i know a little bit of mandrian, makes it sound real!!!

i can't believe i actually saw the whole thing......where's the continue part?

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
haha...datz too funny... :rofl:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
I have a Elf Hunter, but I stopped playing. It's a cool game...I just don't have the time for it. MMORPG require too much time...I spent a lot of time playing Asheron's Call back in the day.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts