Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my friend would like to sell me a set of rims to me but 2 of them are bent from the inside. does anyone know if it's still worth to buy them? CAD$1500/4 buddy club 18" P1 Racing II with tires? i know i can repair the bent rims at about $200/rim but i just wanna know if it's still worth if i am not gonna repair them. thanks for any reply.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
The price is too high if you need to include repairs if you ask me. Of course, some might think otherwise. I'd negotiate for a $800-$1000 total deal instead. The amount of money you spent equates to buying a new set of rims if anything. Not to mention, the other 2 rims need to be refunished as well otherwise you'd have 2 new and 2 old wheels.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
denfinitely not worh it .. ~
i got the same rims ... u can almost buy a new set with that price
not to mention it's bent .. ~ PITA to repair and who knos wut will happen after .. ~
rims is life .. ~

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks noel and andy

noel: not even with rubbers with 50% tread?

andy: u got the same rims as well? how much did u pay for? as far as i see the cheapest is US$2240 for 18x8. so r u gonna sell yours to me? :D

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
DON'T DO IT MAN!!!

you can get a set of BUddy CLub for about 1200....if you know people, even cheaper. And rubber is about 200 each

1 - 5 of 5 Posts