Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm picking up my 2011 Tsx tomorrow! Now I know they come with stock hids but I was wondering if the car looks nicer with some 6000k bulbs?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Please dont make multiple threads in different sections for the same question. Your second thread has been deleted.

I'd advise you to search this forum for this topic as it has been discussed before.

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
If you're going to buy hid then I recommend buying hids that are the same quality as the OEM one. Retrofit sells pair of Philips for 90 bucks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I couldn't find the exact answer anywhere! Would I need to buy a full hid kit or just switch out the bulbs?

If you're going to buy hid then I recommend buying hids that are the same quality as the OEM one. Retrofit sells pair of Philips for 90 bucks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome I saw some posts saying it might compromise the output if the lights? Since OEM bulbs are stronger? Maybe I'll just change the DrL bulbs and fog light bulbs to a nice white?

·
Registered
156 Posts
i would just stick with OEM bulbs, if it doesnt illuminate the road enough and look crystal clear you may want to see the doc lol

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yea I'm leaving the Stock HiDs alone! Now I just want some white DRL's and some white fogs!
now youre talkin! once you get em post some pics. i was thinkin about gettin white fogs, and DRL? not familiar with what you mean. im ordering some switchbacks soon from VLED and going to clear the orange markers out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts