Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Press Release Source: Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.

PSP(TM) (PlayStation(R) Portable) Set to Release on March 24 Across North America
Thursday February 3, 8:08 am ET
Sony Computer Entertainment America to Retail Single SKU PSP Value Pack for $249.99

FOSTER CITY, Calif., Feb. 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. announced today the North American launch details for its highly anticipated PSP(TM) (PlayStation(R) Portable) handheld entertainment system. Available through retail outlets on March 24, the company continues its consumer-centric legacy with the release of the PSP Value Pack for a suggested retail price of $249.99 U.S./$299.99 CND. In addition to the revolutionary PSP hardware, the PSP Value Pack contains an unprecedented added-value package of accessories and entertainment content, including 32 MB Memory Stick Duo(TM), headphones with remote control, battery pack, AC adaptor, soft case and cleaning cloth, movie/music/game video sampler UMD disc including multiple non-interactive game demos, and for the first one million PSP Value Packs shipped, a special UMD video release of the feature film Spider-Man(TM) 2 from Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Sony Computer Entertainment will manufacture one million units for sale in the North American market by the close of its fiscal year ending March 31. This figure is part of the company's total three-million-unit worldwide PSP system shipment estimate within the same time period. PSP released in Japan on December 12, 2004 and is already a hit, with more than 800,000 units shipped, including a 200,000-unit allocation that sold out on day one.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
maybe, though I'd probably wait till the price goes down before I get a PSP.

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
johnej said:
PSP is that the software or the hardware up above??
it's the hardware and just imagine how cool it will be to have one when others don't :deezo:

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
13,780 Posts
Kanon23 said:
it's the hardware and just imagine how cool it will be to have one when others don't :deezo:
I'd rather spend the money on a laptop than a PSP. :)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
One night, hordes were raiding one of our town... here is what they get in return....

Chasing the lonely horde, ha ha ha! The guy with red name in the front, lol

Ganking! See if u can find the player with red name in the middle..

Continue to clear the land.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
which server r u in Saz ?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
SAZABI said:
lol, u playing too?

I am on Blackrock. how about u?
me human of course, I love alliance.

edit: that night, horde raid us in Loch. We pushed them back to Badlands. hee...
haha .. i only played the OB and got a UD lvl30 undead warrior ~
my bro is playing anyway .. he is in ner'zhul playing a lvl44 orc war.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Hahhaa....my brother is getting one of those ....

I went to ask EB for price, they said it will be $400....i was like,. wtf...more expensive than the orginal PS2??

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
-phase- said:
i wonder how the battery life is like on that thing?

the battery life on my ipod mini SUCKS :eek:
how suck are they?

I know for a fact that if you play those high graphic demanding games your battery life will definitely suck...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts