Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to get some feed back on this grill i customized . would anyone buy this grill ? how much would you pay? what colors would you order? . it would be a direct bolt on . no modifications required. you like your guys feed back. thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
I don't know.. I guess it'd depend on the color coordination. But personally, and to be sincerely frank, I wouldn't buy it. Sorry :(

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
Perhaps if it was black. It looks cool but im not sure if i would put one on my car. But i do have a black tsx so if you had one that was straight black it would be interesting to see if they looked good together.

·
Registered
116 Posts
yeah, if it were a bit less 'bling' i guess. maybe if they were thinner yeah. but id want a black or like a charcoal for my ssm... but it looks good either way... just not too much of my style

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am trying to get one made in black . here in this pic the sun is shinning bright and with the grill being clear coated it shines like a car paint.

·
Registered
78 Posts
PROJECTSX said:
i am trying to get one made in black . here in this pic the sun is shinning bright and with the grill being clear coated it shines like a car paint.
Can you photoshop the pictures and make the whole car silver?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i cant but if anyone else can i would like to see that and the grill in black with a white car.

·
Registered
78 Posts
PROJECTSX said:
i cant but if anyone else can i would like to see that and the grill in black with a white car.
Black on silver would be nice too...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts