Acura TSX Forum banner

Would you pay $50. for a clear or smoked replacement diffusers??

• Yes

Votes: 57 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.5%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to see how many people are interested in clear or smoke diffuser replacements for our headlights. If enough people are interested the pair will go for $50.

Admins/Mods: This is an interest only poll and not a sale. If the diffusers have enough interest and make production, I will have the vendor contact you and work everything out.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
The quality and finish product is a bigger concern than pricing, if you ask me. But that is a very acceptable figure to request.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Here are the diffusers from S2000's..

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
like the reflector in the headlight???

if so... then YES

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I am interested in these and voted yes!:thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
50$ sounds fair, Id like to replace them, but I still dont want to Put the headlights in an oven and then pop them open...

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
MemphisRheins said:
50$ sounds fair, Id like to replace them, but I still dont want to Put the headlights in an oven and then pop them open...
you could always browse ebay for some replacements... ive seen them as cheap as 200 for the pair

·
Registered
634 Posts
Yeah, pay $50 to put grey tint in front of my headlights and make them less effective?

Sure, I'm all over that... oh, wait, that would be stupid.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
DUke, there talking about the orange corner lights that for some reason everyone hates, I actually Dont really mind them that much, Tailights I mind orange, but since we dont have it,

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
I voted no but I changed my mind.

Yes for $50

Is this an "easy" target for cops ?

·
Registered
634 Posts
MemphisRheins said:
DUke, there talking about the orange corner lights that for some reason everyone hates, I actually Dont really mind them that much, Tailights I mind orange, but since we dont have it,
Thanks, I understand now. I thought they were talking about tinted replacements for the clear covers. For the marker lights, meh, I wouldn't personally do it but I wouldn't call somebody stupid if they did.

I will say that since the stock driver's side headlight unit leaked and filled the HID inverter with water and blew it up, I wouldn't be likely to try cracking open and resealing my headlights.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
does it require headlight opening ?
the leaking thing is still a big concern for me .. ~

·
Registered
30 Posts
count me in bbbbb5

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
^^^^ hey c'mon pk that is a cheap shot. Totally unnecessary. Not dubs fault chrissy pulled that drama. If you're joking put a smilie for Gods sake.

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
^^^^ hey c'mon pk that is a cheap shot. Totally unnecessary. Not dubs fault chrissy pulled that drama. If you're joking put a smilie for Gods sake.
everyone knows i'm joking...here ya go rrrrrrrrr6

·
Registered
30 Posts
so is this 4 real or was it a setup to get us all xcited??? :mecry: :mecry: whats going on???

1 - 20 of 51 Posts