Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious how this car would look with 19s on it.. i personally would keep the 17s and maby put chrome on them :D

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the stock 17s will be very cool looking from my expiriance ones the stock rims are changed the car does not handle as it is supposed to since this car is more luxury then sports i wouldnt go higher then 17s :D
but thats just my 2 cents

i will post some rims that would look good on this car and maby photoshop tommrow.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Stock 17's for me. I would like to drop the car about 2". That would probably be the only external mod I would make. Anybody have any pictures of the three different rims Ac will be offering?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
I think 18's might be the max if i were to go bigger and for that.. since it's not that huge of a change i'd probably end up stickin with 17's...

·
Registered
8 Posts
17s are great, 18s fit perfect. suspension is stiff enough to not make an impact. unless you have a couple of very heavy people in the back and hit a bump hard. I will post some pics of the cars we have done

·
TSX of the Month Winner
37 Posts
I HAVE ARTIC BLUE TSX WITH BAZO 19" WHEELS I WILL TRY TO POST PICTURES TOMORROW IF I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW!!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
37 Posts
HERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE TSX 19" WHEELS FACTORY BODY KIT AND REAR WING IT IS ALSO A 6-SPEED WITH NAV.
<----------
<------------
<---------------
<-----------------

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ACURAOFTEMPE said:
HERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE TSX 19" WHEELS FACTORY BODY KIT AND REAR WING IT IS ALSO A 6-SPEED WITH NAV.
<----------
<------------
<---------------
<-----------------
Steps to upload a picture :

1. Click Reply > Scroll to the middle till you see Attach file: > Click Browse > Select Picture you want in jpg or gif format and click submit your post.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts