Acura TSX Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
cwis said:
I was thinking of washing my car today, until i flipped on the TV and saw the weather forecast....raining this weekend :banghead: but that's vancouver!

Oh ya, i dunno about u guys, but I liked the previous restaurant that Mario replaced (called Pinocchio)...i find that the seats are too squished now (unless u are sitting on one of the upper level's "ca wai"'s)
Holy shxt cwis your avatar is so cool! Do you have the full size version and more of those of where it came from? PLEASE!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
welcome cwis :wavey:

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
13,780 Posts
Wheeeeee! More members to corrupt to the PW si...

Errrrr - I mean, welcome, cwis!!! :D

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
Kanon23 said:
Holy shxt cwis your avatar is so cool! Do you have the full size version and more of those of where it came from? PLEASE!
u can find dat in www.phaseracing.com

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
btw...i needa wash my car too...so dirty... :soapbox:

·
Pharmer
238 Posts
Kanon23 said:
I think Phase Website is currently down...hopefully this is temporary! I only have this other one:

Hehehe i'll post this one too just for fun :naughty:

·
Vancouver, B.C.
255 Posts
i got up late and realized that it's a sunny day but i got a quiz at school.. so i rushed there, got in the class late, did the quiz, went home and wash my car.. then it rained.. even before i finished drying it.. sigh.. :)

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
got all ready to go out to wash the car.. but hen i t rained.. but i have to or else the dirt, sand and slat is buring to deep into my winter clear coat

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.