Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess I got to say buh-bye to my 05 TSX as yesterday i was involved in an accident. I was t-boned near my house and flew into a ditch. Insurance company has yet to look into it; but i know the car is wrecked. I'm not at fault so I'm not too worried.

Sadly this is after getting my K-style kit repianted and the 06+ navi installed in less than a month.

Before Accident;

Accident;

KenStyle kit fell of when going over the sidewalk;

And the other party (07 Nissan Altima)

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
It's a good thing pictures aren't showing up. I don't think I wanna see it :(

·
Registered
972 Posts
It's a good thing pictures aren't showing up. I don't think I wanna see it :(
+1

Sorry to hear about the accident. Cars can be replaced. So long as you haven't suffered from any severe injuries, you're golden. Insurance will take care of the rest.

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
glad ur ok, thats the important thing

·
iVTEC no koe
1,913 Posts
Glad you're okay.

Let me embed the pics for you (although the after shot sux :troutslap):

Before:

After:

·
So many options and shit
356 Posts
glad to hear your ok... and yeah same as code 85... whats up with those fender grilles?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Glad you're okay

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jus started feeling the muscle pain but I think i can handle them. I was gonna take those off soon before the meet we were gonna have. Now i doubt i can come, unless I get my DC5 in time.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,569 Posts
Jus started feeling the muscle pain but I think i can handle them. I was gonna take those off soon before the meet we were gonna have. Now i doubt i can come, unless I get my DC5 in time.
Hope you will be ok and not any serious injury. Do yuo think the 06 Navi still able to part out?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have all my receipts soo my insurance will cover it. Well that's what i was told. If not; I'll make a partout thread.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,486 Posts
Good thing you are ok as thats the main thing.

Good luck with the insurance company in compensating you!

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Good to know your ok. Im looking for dibs on Front header O2 sensor if you decide to put a part out thread part# *36531-RBB-003.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
sucks man. i swear that i myself have some secret sign on my car that apparently says "HEY, HIT ME! IM OPEN" lol

good to know you're okay. let me know what you're parting out. i wouldnt mind a navi.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts