Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'll have one available in the next few weeks. Got a full cgp Euro R front bumper coming so once it's here and installed my OEM 06 carbon grey will be for sale.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This # is a scam!!!! Notify the entire forum! Hopefully you haven't sent this person money. They're getting multiple sites. Google the ph#.
No I haven't send them money but thanks for the heads up 👍

·
Registered
212 Posts
if you google the phone # lots of people calling them out as a scammer. update on my front end, greyhound tracking puts my Euro R front end here next week. hopefully i'll be hitting you up in a few days. I'll get some photos this weekend if i can so you know what to expect. Some spiderweb cracks in the paint, the usual pitting you expect of a 15 year old daily driven bumper, but no major eyesores.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you google the phone # lots of people calling them out as a scammer. update on my front end, greyhound tracking puts my Euro R front end here next week. hopefully i'll be hitting you up in a few days. I'll get some photos this weekend if i can so you know what to expect. Some spiderweb cracks in the paint, the usual pitting you expect of a 15 year old daily driven bumper, but no major eyesores.
Lmk when you get your parts

·
Registered
212 Posts
They're taking a bit longer than expected. They're coming greyhound freight and told me this week but tracking shows they've only gone from socal to Vegas. You can keep track here if your want. Where are you located? Shipping is unreasonably expensive for such a large item. You'll probably want to pick it up. I'm in the 757 area code.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Picked up my Euro R bumpers last night. Plan is to install them sunday, so the front bumper is available. shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts