Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a set of 18" rims 5x114.3 with Tire
Have to be good condition with decent tires.
Replicas welcome.

Located in mississauga

Thanks

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
what is your budget?
i've got some Enkei RSV's w/ tires, all pretty much new for sale.
pm if interested.

·
FAH-Q
809 Posts
You should state your budget that you are planning to spend instead of having people post up 1k-2k wheel/tire setups that you cannot afford...

Sellers - Tire kicker alert..be warned.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who are u to call me a tire kicker? i stated replicas welcome
but if there are $2000 riims that i really like i would buy them, Like your polished volks.
so if your not selling rims dont post here. Thanks

·
FAH-Q
809 Posts
Who are u to call me a tire kicker? i stated replicas welcome
but if there are $2000 riims that i really like i would buy them, Like your polished volks.
so if your not selling rims dont post here. Thanks
My buddy tried to sell you replicas. First you offer me your lowball offer of $400 a few months ago. Then you pm him and gave him an offer of $500 last week. He was willing to take your offer of $500 (which is already cheap for a set of mint condition 18's) only to have you FLAKE because "you needed to think about it" and "you didnt know what it would look like on your car" meanwhile you already know what it looks like on a TSX considering you have my TSX in your avatar with the EXACT same wheels on it. :laugh:

Sure, I'll sell you my Volks. Show up at my door with 2800 and they are yours, but you are probably not gonna do that since you are tire kicking a set of 500 dollar replicas. :squint:

Post up a budget you are willing to spend instead of wasting peoples time

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First of all they werent mint, your buddy "didnt know one wheel had 2 big chips on it"
Second of all he told me u spray painted them and said i can repaint the one by getting the paint at canadian tire when on the add it sais they were mint and powder coated.
So i thought why put money out on wheels that were spray painted and needed redoing and also needed tires. When i could do alot better. But ya thanks for comin out

·
FAH-Q
809 Posts
First of all they werent mint, your buddy "didnt know one wheel had 2 big chips on it"
Second of all he told me u spray painted them and said i can repaint the one by getting the paint at canadian tire when on the add it sais they were mint and powder coated.
So i thought why put money out on wheels that were spray painted and needed redoing and also needed tires. When i could do alot better. But ya thanks for comin out
They were powdercoated at precision rim repair. He thought they were spray painted. Did it look like they were spray painted? lol

Id like to see how much better you are going to get with your lowball offers. Sellers, OP is a tire kicker dont let him waste your precious time.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Buddy you dont even know who i am, look how much time uve wasted and your not even selling rims. Get a life instead of trying to cause internet beef.

·
FAH-Q
809 Posts
Buddy you dont even know who i am, look how much time uve wasted and your not even selling rims. Get a life instead of trying to cause internet beef.
Who you are is irrelevant

I am selling wheels did you not read my post? Guess you arent interested. Just what I thought.. :squint:

Go hang out at terry fox tims kid

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
My buddy tried to sell you replicas. First you offer me your lowball offer of $400 a few months ago. Then you pm him and gave him an offer of $500 last week. He was willing to take your offer of $500 (which is already cheap for a set of mint condition 18's) only to have you FLAKE because "you needed to think about it" and "you didnt know what it would look like on your car" meanwhile you already know what it looks like on a TSX considering you have my TSX in your avatar with the EXACT same wheels on it. :laugh:

Sure, I'll sell you my Volks. Show up at my door with 2800 and they are yours, but you are probably not gonna do that since you are tire kicking a set of 500 dollar replicas. :squint:

Post up a budget you are willing to spend instead of wasting peoples time
:O $2800?!
See you soon!! haha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts